Sunday, December 13, 2009

PARTING THE CURTAINS TO REVEAL.....



what secrets could be hidden here?
Behind these curtains could be anything. Maybe a movie is about to start. Maybe there is a fabulous toaster oven to be awarded to a lucky contestant. Perhaps a stage play is about to begin. What could possibly be behind these curtains? Maybe they are in a magic theater, and every time they open they reveal something different.


the show is about to begin
Oh no- the curtains are parting and the anticipation is almost unbearable. Just sit back, relax, and be thrilled and amazed by the show. Hopefully it won't be too boring or mundane. Maybe it will just be random snapshots from a life of little consequence- but perhaps it will provide little windows onto a world previously ungazed upon.

So without further ado...



I have never posted anything here revealing my true identity. Crime fighting superheros must protect their secret identities. Only one person is aware of who and what I am, and she is trusted completely. A face without a name can do no harm though.


Note the luxuriously full head of superhero hair- the strong, stubbled chin, and yes, the ever manly earring.

A superhero needs a hidden lair, but all I could afford was an above ground dwelling located at an undisclosed, remote location.




The entrance to this bat cave is deceptively inviting and floral, something no other superhero can claim.

Sometimes, when not fighting crime, our superhero likes to randomly landscape theme ponds and gardens, it helps focus him for his less enjoyable, everyday activities.






When not fending off evil, our hero likes to gaze out upon his hidden compound. If you blow these picture up you just might get a glimpse of our hero, hidden behind the foilage.








My crime fighting feathered friends.








A  suuperheroes costume tells you something about who they are- mine says I escaped from the looney-bin.


Most Superheroes have a cool mode of transportation, I have a company car and a daughter who likes to take pictures of me when I am annoyed in traffic.


If evil supervillians don't do me in, these 2 will.








My Idiot Sidekick Jared, who looks like a retarded Jesus.


Sometimes- our superhero takes self-portraits that turn out incredibly creepy and upsetting.




And finally, my one true weakness revealed. She moves through the world gracefully, bringing me warmth and happiness everytime we are together. She is my lover and friend, and she gives me comfort just by sleeping beside me, and all my senses are assaulted by her. She will  never realize how much strength and solace she gives me, and she has given me a renewed interest in life. I will love her until the day I die, and my world will never seem dark again. And she looks pretty damn good with a pompadour. (and the stain on the shirt is toothpaste- no Monica Lewinsky story here). There is no other that I would want to fight crime or household appliances with.











And so the curtains close, until next time- when more little glimpses will be revealed for your viewing pleasure.

I love you Lili


No comments:

Post a Comment