Wednesday, March 3, 2010

THE TIE THAT BINDS

So many of the precious seconds of our lives pass without notice, flying by and gone without registering any importance or meaning. The truth is that for most of time will pass unnoticed and without any great significance, just infrequently punctuated by those brief little moments that have a value or meaning that warrants remembering later.

I have had more memorable moments in the past six months than I probably have had in the previous 47 years.

In no particular order, a random assemblage of moments and snapshots of time that have a meaning and significance beyond words.

A Clandestine Date That Wasn't

Oh Man, nothing like trying to keep a low profile and then seeing your name displayed on a scrolling screen announcing your presense to 300 some people. Yet a fun, unique experiance.

A Tranquil Afternoon

Sometimes all you need to do is actually look around you to see that in spite of whatever may be going on in our lives or in the world, that beauty and wonder are all around us, even when it doesn't make any logical sense.

An Innocent Shower

I have nothing to say about this that won't make me blush. Practicing good personal hygiene was never more satisfying.

My Monkey, Loose In The Zoo

Even without the lemurs, a wonderful and fun time- although next time I will have to try the Wild Cheetah Experience.

The Wit

A truly wonderful place- but the time there was far too short.

The Wit's Bathroom

There could be a theme developing here when it comes to personal hygiene- again, far too short and rushed, but still wonderful.

I Wanted To Dance Like A White Boy


Sadly, I Have No Rhythm

But I Would Still Shake My Skinny White Ass

More fun than I expected, entertaining and toe-tapping, I can see why it moved to Broadway.

Saguaro Lake Ranch

Where my horse tried to kill me- I am not sure if that was planned ahead of time, or just a chance coincidence. My view from the back of the pack couldn't have been more splendid- and I am glad I had a wide angle lens on my camera.

More Equine Madness

Not as scenic as the Saguaro Lake Trails, but memorable and beautiful, and quite peaceful riding back at night. Again, I had the best view of the bunch.

MEAT!!!!!
Nothing like breaking up your ride with a pound of undercooked beef.

The above are just a small, minute sampling of the memorable moments I have had recently. But none of them would have really meant anything without that one special person, the tie that binds all of these, and so many other heavenly moments together, and makes my life worth living. I can remember virtually every moment we have spent together, and each one is a treasure that cannot be valued.

My Special One- The Tie That Binds Every Moment

I am weightless when I am with her, and the world buzzes with magic and hope every time we are together. Until I met her everything in my life was unbound, chaotic. Now I awake every morning with the promise that every moment will be filled with wonder and awe that such a woman would love, and be loved by, me.

I bow before her, and she wraps me up with love, warmth, and affection.

God, life can be good sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment